Gastroenterology Department provides state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and management of digestive and liver diseases. It utilizes an Endoscopy that increases the capability for fast, safe, and effective diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases. Its services cover routine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract and Hepatobiliary pancreatic system.
- Heartburn & Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Reflux Disease
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Abdominal Pain
- Upper & Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Bloating and Food Allergy
- Chron’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Removal of polyps and detection of early gastric and colon cancer.
Specialties in pancreatic and biliary diseases with expertise in managing acute and chronic pancreatic, biliary diseases, and removal of bile duct stones.