The Urology Department offers a wide range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions including genitourinary system disorders, genitourinary tract infections, stones (kidney, bladder and ureter), hematuria, cystocele (bladder prolapse and rectocele), urinary incontinence, male infertility, impotence and erectile dysfunction, genitourinary tumors, congenital diseases of genitourinary system of children diseases, hypertrophy of prostate and trauma follow-up, including urinary tract reconstruction. Pre- and post-operative education and counseling services for patients are available.
- Services Offered
- Treatment of kidney Stones.
- Treatment for enlarged prostate using endoscopic surgery.
- Erectile problems due to diabetes or hypertension.
- Diagnostic ultrasound for urinary tract diseases.
- Stress Incontinence and pelvic floor weakness.
- Congenital disorders of the kidney and urethra.
- Short curved penis and penile implant devices.