- Consultations and Blood Investigations of Common and Rare Hematological Conditions.
- Diagnosis of Blood Disorders and Consultations on Modern Treatment Options.
- Premarital Screening for Inherited Blood Disorders (e.g. Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassemia).
- Special Clinic for Patients Requiring Anticoagulant Therapy (e.g. Warfarin, Heparin and New Oral Anticoagulants).
- Coagulation Testing including Routine Profile and Advanced Assays for Thrombophilia and Bleeding Disorders.
- Special Clinic for Women and Pregnant with Hematological Issues.
- Blood Transfusion.
- Blood Smear Review, Flow Cytometry and Bone Marrow Examination.
- Molecular and Genetic Testing if Clinically Indicated.
Liaison with Hospitals outside the country for advanced Investigations and Treatment Abroad.
Hematology is medical specialty caring for patients with blood-related disease. This includes diagnosing blood disorders and treating any condition affecting blood and its components such as red blood cells, white blood cells, Platelets and diseases affecting blood-making tissues such as bone marrow, lymph nodes and spleen. It is also concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of clotting and bleeding disorders and blood transfusion